- Heather Martin: Notes from the combined sessions “Build It and Will They Come?” and “Building Local Collaborations”...
- Heather Martin: Notes from the combined sessions “Build It and Will They Come?” and “Building Local...
- Holland Hopson: Check out this article on key qualities for a school makerspace.
- Tatum Preston: This class offered by LYRASIS might be a good resource for people interested in this topic: Personal...
- Becky McDaniel: thanks
TagsAHAgate annotations apps Bibliographic theory Cataloging coffee crowdsourcing data analytics dialogue digital community digital story telling digital tools discussion dissertations ethics evaluation food FRBR GIS librarianship manuscripts media metadata multimodal composition needles in haystacks pedagogy practical virtues praxis privacy proceedings-1.1 profiles project development project planning publishing Ravelry registration social media Storify support task management tech TEI Timeline JS transparency wifi
- Associate Librarian and Reference Librarian for Arts and Humanities
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Twitter: heatherbrezo
I'm Reference Librarian for Arts and Humanities at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and the jill-of-all-trades for people and info related to English, music, philosophy, theatre, communication studies, foreign languages, and art at UAB. I also coordinate scholarly communication education at Mervyn H. Sterne Library. I'm interested in using digital tools to develop student communities around research skills in the humanities. Current likes are knitting, green smoothies, and "Supernatural."