- Heather Martin: Notes from the combined sessions “Build It and Will They Come?” and “Building Local Collaborations”...
- Heather Martin: Notes from the combined sessions “Build It and Will They Come?” and “Building Local...
- Holland Hopson: Check out this article on key qualities for a school makerspace.
- Tatum Preston: This class offered by LYRASIS might be a good resource for people interested in this topic: Personal...
- Becky McDaniel: thanks
TagsAHAgate annotations apps Bibliographic theory Cataloging coffee crowdsourcing data analytics dialogue digital community digital story telling digital tools discussion dissertations ethics evaluation food FRBR GIS librarianship manuscripts media metadata multimodal composition needles in haystacks pedagogy practical virtues praxis privacy proceedings-1.1 profiles project development project planning publishing Ravelry registration social media Storify support task management tech TEI Timeline JS transparency wifi
- Associate Professor of History
- Troy Univ. Dothan Campus
- Twitter: @MartyOlliff
Denizen of the Ivory Basement and Lecture Halls of Lower Alabama, or, more conventionally, archivist and historian. Digital humanities guy by necessity and choice, though I have an on-again, off-again relationship with Capt. Ludd.