- Heather Martin: Notes from the combined sessions “Build It and Will They Come?” and “Building Local Collaborations”...
- Heather Martin: Notes from the combined sessions “Build It and Will They Come?” and “Building Local...
- Holland Hopson: Check out this article on key qualities for a school makerspace.
- Tatum Preston: This class offered by LYRASIS might be a good resource for people interested in this topic: Personal...
- Becky McDaniel: thanks
TagsAHAgate annotations apps Bibliographic theory Cataloging coffee crowdsourcing data analytics dialogue digital community digital story telling digital tools discussion dissertations ethics evaluation food FRBR GIS librarianship manuscripts media metadata multimodal composition needles in haystacks pedagogy practical virtues praxis privacy proceedings-1.1 profiles project development project planning publishing Ravelry registration social media Storify support task management tech TEI Timeline JS transparency wifi
Claire Lewis Evans
- Editor for Digital and Electronic Publishing
- The University of Alabama Press
- Website: uapress.ua.edu
- Twitter: @lcle
As editor for digital and electronic publishing, Claire Lewis Evans works to adapt the University of Alabama Press’s operations and infrastructure to support scholarship in the digital age. She shepherds digital projects through all stages of publication, explores new opportunities for scholarly communication, and manages rights and permissions. She holds an MA in communication from Georgia State University and is currently an MFA candidate in the sculpture program in UA’s Department of Art and Art History.